This is the ultimate window into a new era: KÖMMERLING 88. Representative of future thermal insulation, trendsetter designer, pioneer of quality and reliability. And a pioneer of individuality thanks to modularity and innovative upgrade technologies.
KÖMMERLING 88 is a highly insulating system
KÖMMERLING 88 is a highly insulating system of 7-chamber central seals with a modern construction depth of 88 mm. The standard version of the system returns an outstanding Uf value of 0.95 W/(m2K) and thus meets the high energy-saving requirements for passive houses. However, a special feature: Unlike similar solutions, this value is achieved with steel reinforcement for maximum element sizes, as well as with colored profiles.
Nevertheless, the convincing features of the new generation of profiles are not only its energy-saving properties but also the architectural potential that directs our eyes to the future: The stable structure can take triple or ultra-modern functional glazing up to 58 mm thick. KÖMMERLING 88 enables large window surfaces for a visually attractive facade design with exceptional sound insulation values. In addition, large window areas allow more solar energy to pass through – especially in cold seasons – and thus reduce energy needs and thus CO2 emissions.
In addition to the classic white color, the system comes with colored laminates – which offer wood, plain and metallic colors – applied on the outside (white on the inside) or on both sides.
This system also sets an example from an ecological point of view – Mark KÖMMERLING is the first key manufacturer in the world that produces profiles not only with sanded material in window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC based on “green” calcium and zinc stabilizers. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
Highlights of the KÖMMERLING 88 system
Some of the characteristics of the KÖMMERLING 88 system:
- A flat, recessed design with thin profile visible lines allows the greatest amount of light and achieves great gains in solar energy.
- The convenience of a passive house as defined according to the guidelines ift WA-15/2-Uf value = 0.95 W/(m2K).
- A wide range of glazing up to 58 mm for the installation of triple and especially functional glazing.
- Reliable load transfer from heavy glazing weights to the central steel armature.
- Ultra-modern technology for great ease of use and reliable functionality.
- Easy to clean, durable, and robust.
- Classic white, laminated in wooden, plain, or metallic colors.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilizers
- based on calcium and zinc.
Contact us if you are interested in our systems.