KÖMMERLING PremiSlide 76 sliding systems offer a greater variety of designs – especially as a window system whose sliding function represents an interesting alternative to tilting / turning variants.
When running along its path, instead of turning inward, the wing remains firm and secure, yet still offers plenty of room for modern design concepts and individual interior comfort.
This sliding system is ideal for sliding windows, sliding doors and side entrance doors, opening up a whole new world of possibilities.
PremiSlide 76 shows excellent engineering properties, for example, 158 mm total installation depth, 76 mm sliding leaf installation depth, the five-chamber structure of its PVC profiles, peripheral sealing system, and facility for triple glazing or ultra-modern functional glazing up to 50 mm thick.
In terms of thermal insulation, PremiSlide 76 leaves a lasting impression. With a maximum Uf value of 1.4 W / (m²K) as standard and a maximum Uw value of 0.70 W / (m²K), this sliding system achieves the best energy-saving value in its product class.
The thin lines of the profile provide optimal space for the greatest possible passage of light, and thus a greater gain of solar energy. The result is additional reductions in heating costs.
Characteristics of sliding systems PremiSlide 76:
- PremiSlide is a new type of innovative sliding system with an installation depth of 158 mm.
- Based on the KÖMMERLING 76 double sealing system.
- Ideal as a sliding window, sliding door, or side entrance door.
- Standard maximum heat transfer coefficient Uf 1.4 W (m²K).
- Triple glazing with a maximum glass thickness of 50 mm.
- Reliable ECO SLIDE hardware system from Siegenia.
- Intuitive, automatically responsive operation with a gap ventilation function.
- Simple and practical handling.
- Color design options in classic PVC white and laminated in wood grain, plain, and metallic colors.
- All PVC profiles are produced without lead stabilizers based on calcium and zinc.
For the complete range of our products, visit our website.