PremiDoor 88 AluClip
- High profile stability from floor to ceiling up to 2.90 m.
- Outstanding heat transfer coefficient of average U value = 1.4 W / (m²K).
- Barrier-free transition from inside to outside – WPC threshold with high insulation.
- Reliable functionality, great ease of management, easy to open and close as if gliding through the air.
- Three sealing levels ensure optimal protection against wind, rain and external noise.
- Aluminum exterior, neutral white interior.
- An almost unlimited choice of aluminum cladding colors thanks to finishing techniques such as anodizing and powder coating.
- Conservation of resources by using only a minimum amount of aluminum.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilizers based on calcium and zinc.
This PVC-U sliding door with sliding aluminum panels combines the benefits of both materials in one structural element. The external aluminum cladding offers almost unlimited possibilities in color design, while the internal PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability and reliable functionality.
PremiDoor 88 is a completely new design of lifting / sliding doors. With maximum convenience of opening and closing, excellent insulating values and aesthetic architectural elegance. Impermeable to driving rain, wind and external noise – here again the PremiDoor 88 presents a convincing range of outstanding performance properties. PremiDoor 88 features an innovative sealing technology that embodies perfect interaction on three levels.
There is one sustainable trend in architecture: the desire for ever larger, continuous glazed surfaces and greater openness. At the same time, these areas must meet increasingly strict requirements for energy saving. In order to meet both of these requirements, PremiDoor 88 consists of an innovative 88 mm profile. This profile system is characterized by a large construction depth that promotes high stability, excellent insulation values and a wide range of glazing up to 56 mm for special functional glazing.
This system also sets an example from an environmental point of view – the KÖMMERLING brand was the first key manufacturer in the world to produce profiles not only with sanding sanders in a pristine PVC-U window, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC-U with “green” calcium-based stabilizers and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.