PremiDoor 76 Lux
- PremiDoor 76 Lux – Innovative lifting/sliding door system with 76 mm installation depth.
- Wing profile reduced with fixed glazing – larger glazed area, higher solar energy gain.
- Fully accessible thresholds realized in accordance with standards.
- Maximum element size 6 width 50 m × height 2.60 m for white elements.
- Average heat transfer coefficient Uf value = 1.3 W / (m²K).
- Unique sealing system with a large volume central seal in the central fastener.
- Extremely slim game lines with a wing width of only 100 mm.
- Ease of handling when opening and closing.
- Design options in classic PVC white and wood grain, single color and metallic color laminates.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced without lead stabilizers based on calcium and zinc.
The intelligent construction of the PremiDoor 76 Lux reduces the profile of the sash, which in turn allows for an extremely thin profile and even larger glazed surfaces and a higher profit from solar energy.
Fulfill your dream of bright living spaces flooded with light: With the innovative lift / sliding door system PremiDoor 76 Lux. Lifting / sliding doors with a width of up to 6.50 meters and a height of up to 2.60 meters can be produced. Whether it’s a green garden or an urban skyline – with PremiDoor 76 Lux you can bring the outside world into your living environment thanks to the spacious glazed surfaces. This modern barrier-free system is further enhanced by excellent handling and thermal insulation. Regardless of whether it is a new building or a renovation: the PremiDoor 76 Lux elevator / sliding door system Lux offers you the perfect solution. Gain new freedom for your home.
Thanks to the consistent design with five chambers and the small construction depth of 179 mm, PremiDoor 76 Lux is ideal for adaptations. Glazing up to a thickness of 50 mm is possible. High light transmission is ensured by thin sight lines – 65 mm on the wing, 100 mm on the wing and 103 mm on the central fastener. Even the standard version of this new development shows an average Uf value of 1.3 W / (m²K), among the best of its kind for lifting / sliding doors. The standard range also includes a fully accessible sill system. The system is designed as a simple, cost-effective solution for your own security needs – with a resistance class of up to RC2.
PremiDoor 76 Lux is available in white, wood laminates or in plain or metallic colors – laminated on the outside and white on the inside or laminated on both sides.
This system also sets an example from an environmental point of view – the KÖMMERLING brand is the first key manufacturer in the world to produce profiles not only with sanding sanders in the pristine PVC-U window, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC based on “green” calcium and zinc stabilizers . This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.