PremiDoor 76 AluClip
- PremiDoor 76 AluClip – An innovative system of lifting / sliding doors with a construction depth of 76 mm and an attached aluminum cover in almost any color scheme.
- Fully accessible thresholds realized in accordance with standards.
- Maximum element size 6.00 m wide × 2.40 m high.
- Ease of handling when opening and closing.
- Outstanding thermal insulation compared to aluminum lifting / sliding doors – average Uf value = 1.4 W / (m²K).
- Aluminum exterior, neutral white interior.
- An almost unlimited choice of aluminum cladding colors thanks to finishing techniques such as anodizing and powder coating.
- Conservation of resources by using only a minimum amount of aluminum.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced without lead stabilizers based on calcium and zinc.
The lifting/sliding door system with a clip-on aluminum cover combines the advantages of both materials in one structural element. The aluminum cladding on the outside offers almost unlimited possibilities in color design, while the PVC-U profiles on the inside ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability and reliable functionality.
Fulfill your dream of bright living spaces flooded with light: With the innovative lift / sliding door system PremiDoor 76 AluClip. Lifting / sliding doors with a width of up to 6.00 meters and a height of up to 2.40 meters can be produced. Whether it’s a green garden or an urban skyline – with PremiDoor 76 AluClip you can bring the outside world into your living environment thanks to the spacious glazed surfaces. This modern barrier-free system is further enhanced by excellent handling and thermal insulation. Regardless of whether it is a new building or a renovation: the PremiDoor 76 AluClip lifting/sliding door system offers you the perfect solution. Gain new freedom for your home.
Thanks to the consistent design with five chambers and the small construction depth of 189.5 mm, PremiDoor 76 AluClip is ideal for adaptations. Glazing up to a thickness of 50 mm is possible. High light transmission is provided by the slender sight lines of the wing, wing and center fastener. Even the standard version of this new development shows an average Uf value of 1.4 W / (m²K), among the best of its kind for lifting / sliding doors. The standard range also includes a fully accessible sill system. The system is designed as a simple, cost-effective solution for your own security needs – with a resistance class of up to RC2.
This system also sets an example from an environmental point of view – the KÖMMERLING brand is the first key manufacturer in the world to produce profiles not only with sanding sanders in the pristine PVC-U window, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC based on “green” calcium and zinc stabilizers . This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.