76 AD AluClip Pro
- Outstanding thermal insulation compared to aluminum windows – Uf value = 1.2 W / (m²K).
- Design of flat windows with flush flush, with aluminum profiles joined in a mutual connection
- Functional aluminum profile attached to PVC-U profile for high static stability.
- Wide range of glazing up to 50 mm for the installation of triple and special functional glazing.
- Aluminum exterior, neutral white interior.
- An almost unlimited choice of aluminum cover colors due to finishing techniques such as anodized or powder coating.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilizers based on calcium and zinc.
The PVC-U window system with aluminum cladding and functional aluminum profile combines the advantages of both materials in one structural element. The aluminum cladding on the outside offers almost unlimited possibilities in color design, while the PVC-U profiles on the inside ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability and reliable functionality.
On the AluClip Pro, the aluminum profile is attached to the PVC-U profile. Aluminum then takes on load-bearing properties, and the window sash no longer needs internal steel reinforcement. This also serves to improve the inherent good thermal insulation properties.
The KÖMMERLING 76 double sealing system offers all the advantages that modern windows can offer you. This double seal system with five chambers and a construction depth of 76 mm offers a fascinating combination of modern design and perfect profile proportions. Whether it is about function, structural properties, insulation values, environmental protection or value preservation, it meets the requirements today and above all tomorrow. The KÖMMERLING 76 double seal system is such an innovative design that it can take modern triple or special functional glazing with glasses up to 50 mm thick.
The system meets the low-energy requirements for housing – Uf value = 1.2 W / (m²K). The intelligent overall design enhances thermal and sound insulation, which means a higher quality of life, cost-effectiveness and safety for you.
This system also sets an example from an environmental point of view – the KÖMMERLING brand is the first key global manufacturer to produce profiles not only with sanding grinders in a pristine PVC-U window, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilizers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.