76 AD Alu Clip
- Outstanding thermal insulation compared to aluminum windows – Uf value = 1.2 W / (m²K).
- Offset window design with straight lines with aluminum profiles connected to each other.
- Wide range of glazing up to 50 mm for the installation of triple and special functional glazing.
- Aluminum exterior, neutral white interior.
- An almost unlimited choice of aluminum cladding colors thanks to finishing techniques such as anodizing and powder coating.
- Conservation of resources by using only a minimum amount of aluminum.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilizers based on calcium and zinc.
The PVC-U window system with aluminum coating on the joints combines the advantages of both materials in one structural element. The aluminum cladding on the outside offers almost unlimited possibilities in color design, while the PVC-U profiles on the inside ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability and reliable functionality.
The KÖMMERLING 76 double sealing system offers all the advantages that modern windows can offer you. This double seal system with five chambers and a construction depth of 76 mm offers a fascinating combination of modern design and perfect profile proportions. Whether it is about function, structural properties, insulation values, environmental protection or value preservation, it meets the requirements today and above all tomorrow. The KÖMMERLING 76 double seal system is such an innovative design that it can take modern triple or special functional glazing with glasses up to 50 mm thick.
The system meets the low-energy requirements for housing – Uf value = 1.2 W / (m²K). The intelligent overall design enhances thermal and sound insulation, which means a higher quality of life, cost-effectiveness and safety for you.
This system also sets an example from an environmental point of view – the KÖMMERLING brand is the first key global manufacturer to produce profiles not only with sanding grinders in a pristine PVC-U window, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilizers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.