Winkhaus autoLock AV3 – New automatic locking system
The new multi-point automatic locking system autoLock AV3 has a magnetic trigger in the frame. Two self-locking sturdy hooks ensure safety, and two sealing elements ensure proper closure. The optional daily release function can be integrated with easy one-handed operation or motorized release.
Fast, safe and quiet
Winkhause autoLock AV3 is an automatic multi-point locking system with hooks that act independently to activate claws and sealing elements for dynamic contact pressure. By pulling the door, the sealing elements and the sturdy hook are activated by a magnetic release on the frame and the door is secured against unwanted entry.
This ensures that the door always remains securely locked and stays firmly in its frame even without additional locking. The sturdy hooks, sealing elements and latch can be retracted manually using the lock cylinder or door handle. Winkhaus autoLock AV3 is suitable for wooden, PVC-U and aluminum doors.
Magnetic release on the side of the frame
The Winkhaus autoLock AV3 locking system has a magnetic release on the side of the frame that enables defined activation of the automatic locking. This reduces stress marks on the door frame and dampens the closing sound of the automatic locking system. With the opposite tracer, air gap tolerances can be bridged using this magnetic technology.
Strong hooks and sealing elements
AV3 sealing elements provide dynamic contact pressure independent of rigid hooks, so door seals remain compressed and the door closed in the locked position.
AV3 solid steel hooks can always fully bar the door closed and automatically provide a deep claw grip behind the bracket, thus preventing the separation of the style and the door frame.
In addition, the AV3 solid hooks are automatically secured against being thrown away after unscrewing. This means that the automatic locking device ensures strict security even without additional locking of the door using the master lock housing.
The Winkhaus autoLock AV3 locking system has numerous advantages
- Automatic locking using magnetic technology in the frame
- It can be easily unlocked by repeatedly opening the locking and sealing elements
- High security by means of a locking hook with a visible width of 25 mm and claw action (compatible with RC2 / RC3)
- Tight seal via two independent sealing elements
- Front plate heights of up to 2400 mm can be achieved
- With consistent cutting measurements (with the addition of a magnet/trigger cut-out) and hold, compatible with other Winkhaus products
- The magnetic trigger and day bolt in the Winkhaus standard hook holder can be retrofitted
- It is possible to manually lock the main screw / complete system via profile cylinders – so-called
- Rest function for rest
- The day latch can also be used for other Winkhaus security door-locking systems
Options of the AV3 system
- Daily edition with simple one-handed operation
- Repair of the blueMatic EAV3 motor component for contactless unlocking
- Entry protection function with the possibility of opening from the outside or from the inside using a key or button for protection from the inside
If you are interested in the Winkhaus autoLock AV3 locking system, contact us at phone number: +38762567137, or via e-mail: at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete range of products, visit our website.