VariNova extension box
- Compact design.
- The slanted water drain safely directs moisture to the outside.
- A wide range of laminate colors.
- Easy to install and retrofit the insect screen.
- The outside and inside can be plastered.
- Retrofitting from the inside and down is also possible.
- Simple cleaning and easy maintenance.
- Robust white surface suitable for PVC-U windows.
- Meets ENEV specifications.
- All PVC-U profiles are stabilized with environmentally friendly “greenline” calcium and zinc instead of lead.
The VariNova additive is used in both new and old buildings along with PVC-U, aluminum and wooden exterior frames. Adapted to the installation conditions, the additional box can be opened inside the room or on the cover at the bottom. Then the element can be plastered from the outside or inside.
In addition, the additional box is suitable for all installation conditions in new and old buildings, and its thermal insulation properties meet the requirements of the German Energy Saving Act EnEV.
Outer panels, inner panels and connecting profiles are PVC-U hollow chamber profiles. Individual color schemes and adjustments to wooden windows can be chosen from a suitable palette of aluminum and PVC-U panels. All our profiles show outstanding light and weather resistance and are fully recyclable.
VariNova presents one great advantage in the form of a protective screen that can be installed in the box at any time without any further modifications. The box can be retrofitted inside and at the bottom and adapted to the site environment. In addition, the VariNova provides a very simple adjustment of all commercial outer frames and after a slight twist it gets an aftermarket cover.