- The sliding elements are extremely quiet and smooth.
- Extremely long life thanks to reduced consumption.
- Profiles and frames provide a high level of security.
- Larger window areas and sliding elements can also be realized.
- The middle part is reinforced with aluminum with a pull-through.
- Distinctive design with seals in black or light gray.
- Available in a wide variety of installations and colors.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilizers based on calcium and zinc.
Sliding doors are an important style element that shapes your house and home. PremiLine profiles give sliding doors an attractive, distinctive look – thanks to double beveled leaf profiles. Steel reinforcements and an aluminum-reinforced central part provide convincing static properties, also for generous dimensioning of sliding elements. A range of sash frames are available for different installation conditions. So you can enjoy maximum freedom when dimensioning the height and width of your door.
Comfort to measure.
In addition to the size and shape, especially the color scheme and the elegance of the materials play a vital role. PremiLine provides you with all the design potential you need for the optimal realization of your architectural ideas. The range extends from classic white to laminate in wood grain and plain colors. Explore a range of flexible combinations and you will find the right color scheme for your home!
This system also sets an example from an environmental point of view – the KÖMMERLING brand is the first key global manufacturer to produce profiles not only with sanding grinders in a pristine PVC-U window, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilizers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.