76 AluClip doors – internal opening
- Highly insulating house door system with a construction depth of 76 mm, Uf mean value = 1.2 W / (m²K).
- 5-chamber construction with maximally dimensioned steel reinforcement and welded corner joints for greater statics.
- High level of impermeability by double sealing up to a thermally separated barrier-free threshold.
- Sill connector for precise placement and sealing between frame and sill.
- Use of special functional glass or house doors up to 50 mm.
- High protection against burglary – up to resistance class RC 2 (WK 2).
- Maximum leaf sizes: single front door 1200 x 2400 mm, double front door leaves 1000 x 2400 mm.
- All plastic profiles are produced from fresh material exclusively with lead-free stabilizers based on calcium / zinc.
House doors with aluminum cladding combine the advantages of both materials in one component. The aluminum cladding on the outside offers almost unlimited design possibilities in color, and the plastic profiles on the inside guarantee low maintenance, dimensional stability and high functional reliability.
The KÖMMERLING 76 house door system offers all the requirements for high-quality inward-opening house door systems. The highly insulating system with 5 chambers provides optimal protection against cold and heat. KÖMMERLING 76 entrance doors also have a high level of basic security. Large steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame. The wing corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors that are positively connected to the steel reinforcement. They absorb bending and twisting forces – e.g. when trying to open – and dismantle again over the entire surrounding steel frame. Safety can be further increased with special fittings.
A special fastening process ensures a tension-free connection between the plastic and aluminum materials. Single and multi-leaf house doors that open with skylights or side panels can be produced. House doors can be equipped with grills, standard functional or decorative glass or mounting plates according to your ideas.
The system is also exemplary from an ecological point of view: As the world’s first largest manufacturer, the KÖMMERLING brand uses only recycled materials from fresh window plastic for the production of profiles, using only lead-free PVC with “green” calcium / zinc. based on the stabilizer. It also gives the user of KÖMMERLING products the assurance that they are acting in an environmentally friendly manner.