76 doors – opening outside
- Highly insulating house door system with a construction depth of 76 mm, Uf mean value = 1.2 W / (m²K).
- 5-chamber construction with maximally dimensioned steel reinforcement and welded corner joints for greater statics.
- High level of impermeability by double sealing up to a thermally separated barrier-free threshold.
- Sill connector for precise placement and sealing between frame and sill.
- Use of special functional glass or house doors up to 50 mm.
- High protection against burglary – up to resistance class RC 2 (WK 2).
- Maximum leaf sizes: single front door 1200 x 2400 mm, double front door leaves 1000 x 2400 mm.
- All plastic profiles are produced from fresh material exclusively with lead-free stabilizers based on calcium / zinc.
The KÖMMERLING 76 door system offers all the requirements for high-quality outward-opening door systems. The highly insulating system with 5 chambers provides optimal protection against cold and heat. KÖMMERLING 76 entrance doors also have a high level of basic security. Large steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame. The wing corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors that are positively connected to the steel reinforcement. They absorb bending and twisting forces – e.g. when trying to open – and dismantle again over the entire surrounding steel frame. Safety can be further increased with special fittings.
Single-leaf and multi-leaf house doors can be produced that open towards an open window or side panels. Thanks to the flexibility of thermoplastic, the arches can also be made as desired, making the front door a great calling card of your house. House doors can be equipped with grills, standard functional or decorative glass or mounting plates according to your ideas.
Design the shape and color individually, a wide range of profiles and different surface designs offer numerous possibilities. The system is available in white, foiled in wooden structures, solid colors and metallic colors – either foiled on the outside and white on the inside or foiled on both sides. In addition, the KÖMMERLING 76 is available with the new, innovative surface technology proCoverTec in an additional 26 colors.
The system is also exemplary from an ecological point of view: As the world’s first largest manufacturer, the KÖMMERLING brand uses only recycled materials from fresh window plastic for the production of profiles, using only lead-free PVC with “green” calcium / zinc. based on the stabilizer. It also gives the user of KÖMMERLING products the assurance that they are acting in an environmentally friendly manner.