88 AluClip internal opening
- Modern 6-chamber design with maximum size steel reinforcement and welded corner connector for higher static properties.
- Outstanding thermal insulation compared to aluminum residential doors.
- High impermeability with a weather seal on the threshold of a barrier-free residential door with a thermal break.
- Aluminum exterior, neutral white interior.
- An almost unlimited choice of aluminum cladding colors thanks to finishing techniques such as anodizing and powder coating.
- Deep glazing release for modern triple glazing, especially functional glazing or residential door coverings up to 58 mm thick.
- Maximum wing sizes
- Residential door, single-leaf 1000 x 2200 mm
- Residential door, floating wings 900 x 2200 mm
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilizers
based on calcium and zinc.
The KÖMMERLING 88+ residential door system is also available with aluminum cladding. Therefore, it combines the advantages of aluminum and PVC-U in one structural element. On the outside, the elegant aluminum cladding offers almost unlimited possibilities in color design, while on the inside, PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability and reliable functionality.
KÖMMERLING 88 AluClip residential door systems are characterized by a multitude of technological specialties that provide a high level of reliability, outstanding thermal insulation, excellent weather tightness and good static properties. You will always make the right decision with the KÖMMERLING 88 AluClip premium residential door system.
The residential door system provides everything needed for high-quality inward-opening residential door systems, including a modern construction depth of 88 mm. In this six-chamber system, both the inner and outer insulating chambers provide protection against cold and heat. Moreover, they show high base stability. Large steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame. The corners of the wings are reinforced with welded corner connectors making a non-positive connection with the steel reinforcement. They absorb bending and twisting forces, e.g. from jamming attempts and deflect them through the entire surrounding steel frame.
Special hardware increases security to an even higher level. Single and multi-channel residential doors with top light or side frames are possible. Therefore, the residential door becomes a magnificent business card of your home.
This system also sets an example from an environmental point of view – the KÖMMERLING brand is the first key manufacturer in the world to produce profiles not only with sanding sanders in a pristine PVC-U window, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC based on “green” calcium and zinc stabilizers . This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.